- United Prosperity will not rent or sell your personal information to third parties.
- You may receive updates on your loans. However partners or other guarantors on the website will not know your email address.
- By default, you may receive periodic newsletter emails from United Prosperity. The frequency of these newsletters may vary but will be no greater than once per month.
- United Prosperity reserves the right to record and display guarantee activity on the website and display the general regions where our guarantors are located. You could choose to make your guarantee activity private by making your profile anonymous.
- We take privacy seriously and we value yours.